Summer Programs are here!
Discover new ways to play and connect with WhatsInThe Kits! (hint: games, crafts, and writing ideas)
Help our community read for 1000 hours this summer! Grab a tracking bookmark at the library, or log your reading directly in Beanstack.
Celebrate at the library with events all summer long!
Summer Library Program
All Together Now
Read with us this summer! Keep track of how much time you spend reading. Either pick up a reading log bookmark at the library, or track your reading using Beanstack.
At the Library!
Join us at the library for one (or more!) of the following programs:
- Storytime: Every Wednesday at 10:15 AM
- Kids’ Activities at Dresser Community Center: Mondays June 5-August 7 (except July 3), 1 PM or 2 PM (two identical sessions)
- Play Honey Heist, a fun and easy role-playing game for kids: Thursday, June 1, 1-3 PM
- Bruce the Bug Guy visits with his traveling insect zoo: Monday, June 26, 10-11 AM
- Bad Art Festival (show it, make it, discuss it!): Thursday, July 13, 1-3 PM
- Cory and Friends performance at Dresser Community Center: Monday, July 17, 1-2 PM
- Escape Room: Tuesday, July 25, 1-2 PM
- Library Dance Party: Thursday, August 10, 6:30 PM
What’s a WhatsInThe Kit?
It’s a summer library program in an envelope! What’s in the kit varies by the fortnight, as new ones are released every two weeks. But they will always include a reading challenge, a writing activity, a craft, and a game or puzzle. Each time a new one is released, it’ll have you wondering, “What’s in the kit this time?”