- Computer Cafe ~ Computer questions answered Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Call ahead to ensure availability 715.483.1777
free one-on-one help, or to find out about current free class offerings about:
Basic computer skills (using a mouse, keyboarding, saving documents, etc.)
Starting and using email
Social Networking (like Facebook)
Introduction to Word
Using the computer for a job search
E-Readers & IPad help
Call or email 715-483-1777,
- Also available:color and black & white printing, photocopying, scanning and faxing. Fees for printing are $.20/page for b/w, $.50 for color; faxing is $.50/page.
- WiFi access for laptop use is available throughout the library.
- Check out a laptop for use in the library
- The community meeting room is equipped with a large screen and connectivity to a digital projector, DVD/VHS player and a data line for a variety of presentation formats.
- Two additional large screen monitors, one in a small study room and one in the special collection area are available for collaborative work.
Return to ABOUT THE LIBRARY
Return to HOME